Your Progress 10%
The Definition of Wealth
Before we can continue to learn about wealth, we need to know what wealth really is NOT:
What Wealth is NOT:
- Money. Money is money.
- Investments. Investments are investments.
- Being rich. Being rich only means you have a lot of money.
So what is wealth then?
Wealth is HAVING MORE THAN ENOUGH…
- Time – to do what you love, when you want to.
- Health (mental, physical, spiritual) – to be calm, in shape and connected, ABLE to do what you want.
- People – Quality relationships with the people you care about, trust and do business with.
- AND…Money – Enough to cover what you need, and extra to do what you want.
Why is this true?
You need ALL 4 to be wealthy – Time, Health, People and Money. Because…
- If you take away time – you are busy. (Cannot do what you love, or be with who you want when you want)
- If you take away health – you are sick – or worse, dead. (Unable to function)
- If you take away people – you are lonely. (Unable to share the joy will feel meaningless)
- If you take away the money – you are poor. (Unable to pay for what you require or desire)