The Definition of Wealth
Before we can continue to learn about wealth, we need to know what wealth really is NOT:
What Wealth is NOT:
- Money. Money is money.
- Investments. Investments are investments.
- Being rich. Being rich only means you have a lot of money.
So what is wealth then?
Wealth is HAVING MORE THAN ENOUGH…
- Time – to do what you love, when you want to.
- Health (mental, physical, spiritual) – to be calm, in shape and connected, ABLE to do what you want.
- People – Quality relationships with the people you care about, trust and do business with.
- AND…Money – Enough to cover what you need, and extra to do what you want.
Why is this true?
You need ALL 4 to be wealthy – Time, Health, People and Money. Because…
- If you take away time – you are busy. (Cannot do what you love, or be with who you want when you want)
- If you take away health – you are sick – or worse, dead. (Unable to function)
- If you take away people – you are lonely. (Unable to share the joy will feel meaningless)
- If you take away the money – you are poor. (Unable to pay for what you require or desire)
So what is next?
Now that you understand the definition of wealth, it is time to move onto the components of wealth. You need to understand each of them as they will help you to change the things in your life which have been holding you back. Please click continue to proceed.